At Distinctive Renovations, it all starts with a vision, your vision. We are committed to offering the highest quality of service and project management. The Distinctive Renovations team is dedicated to providing each of our clients with superior design skills, combined with detail oriented construction and home repair.
How it all comes together:
1. Initial Consultation – The Distinctive Renovation Process begins with an initial consultation to discuss your needs, budget, timeframe and the best way to proceed. Then your ideas are put into a custom design created just for you. Designer Gary Fassbender will work with you till the plan is exactly what you have been dreaming of.
2. Certified – Gary Fassbender and Distinctive Renovations are fully certified. In compliance with the rules set forth by the State of Wisconsin, we hold the Dwelling Contractor Credential, assuring you that we are fully insured. Gary also holds the Dwelling Contractor Qualifier Credential which he is required to hold in order to pull a building permit. This credential is renewable every two years, provided that a minimum of 12 credits of continuing education has been completed. We are a Lead Safe Company, and are fully prepared to safely renovate your pre-1978 home. In addition, Gary is a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS), and Susan Fassbender is a Universal Design Certified Professional (UDCP). They are happy to discuss the best way to create a space that will allow you to enjoy your home now, and as you age, allow you to comfortably stay in your own home.
3. Pre-Construction Walk-Through – Once you have decided to proceed with Distinctive Renovations, we will schedule a walk-through of your project to introduce the team that will be working in your home, as well as plan and coordinate construction.
4. Construction – We take steps to minimize disruption to you and your family. We coordinate all work with an on-site carpenter who will answer any questions you might have pertaining to the job.
5. Warranty – Once the project is complete, we walk through the site, making note of refinements and final fixes. You receive our industry-leading two-year warranty on our services.